mimiwontonknits

Monday, February 05, 2007

Big Uh-Oh

Welcome to the first post on my "newly" created blog....yes....new. Amanda was having computer problems tonight and I was trying to help her create her new blog from my computer. Long drawn out process of events, but long-story-short....you guessed it....I deleted my own blog! Duh.... Told you technical things get the best of me.....darn near every time!

I really hate losing all the posts that I have made for almost a year now, but my main concern at this point is I JUST signed up for Secret Pal 10 TODAY!!!! The rules state that you have to have a blog with a minimum of 10 posts to participate. I really am not quite sure what to do here! Possibly just do a bunch of posts before the cut-off date, email one of the hostesses and explain what I have done....I don't know. Any ideas?

Well, I don't have any new pictures to post..lol...wasn't planning to do a post tonight, but decided I had better so I can check and make sure I got the "repeat" version right!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Rosemary said…

    I'm sure if you emailed the hostesses, they'd understand :) In the meantime you can probably post a few posts telling about yourself and different things you're into.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger savyjade said…

    Sorry mom! I love you!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Love you, too, Peanut...so very much!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That isn't good and something I live in fear of....lol I agree with Rosmary. Email your contacts. I'm sure you won't be the first this has happened to.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    could your posts be archived????? Is there a way to check????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home