mimiwontonknits

Friday, January 29, 2010

Book One-baby knits for beginners-Debbie Bliss

This book has been around forever.....so long that I don't even remember when/where/why I bought it! ........ But it was the first in line on the shelf, so it got the honors of being the first in my Year of Books knitting adventure!




I did the Simple Hat and the Boat Neck Sweater patterns out of Berrocco Comfort. I picked up 2 skeins of it in a Swap Meet at Guild a year or so ago and it had been languishing in the stash since. It's going to a good friend's first grandbaby due the end of summer.

This whole mystery project thing is kind of fun and I know I'm going to end up using yarn I loved enough to buy but have had no clue what to do with!


From here, on to the sidetrack project. Front done and cast on back last night.......hurry......

Then on to Book Two....sneaked a peek.....next in line is "No Sheep For You" by Amy Singer. Pattern selection and Stash diving to commence soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home