mimiwontonknits

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sidetrack & Inbetween

Well.....would have finished this sidetrack project last night but ended up having to rip out the sleeves and start them over! I knew I'd be cutting it close but decided to hold my breath and shoot for the long sleeve version anyway....shoulda, coulda, woulda.....oh, well. Short sleeve version it shall be...lol.

Think it will still be cute and fun to wear! What do you think?


I also finished another wip that has been hanging around a long, long time. It has actually been done except for the seaming for ages. I finally bit the bullet and seamed the thing up so it can be worn....can you tell I HATE seaming....lol!


It is the Tilted Duster from Interweave Magazine. So many people did this pattern. It was a fun knit and would have gone quickly, I think, if I had stuck with it. Anyway, it's done now! Guess I should have gotten a pic of the front....that's the neatest part of the sweater....oh well, guess you will just have to see that when I wear it..lol!
Should finish the sleeves on the sidetrack project tonight or tomorrow....depending on how much Savy & Dax let me knit...lol! We've been getting them on Saturdays for overnights so we can take them to Sunday School/Church on Sunday mornings. Usually take them home after church but coming back and meeting up with David, Amanda and bringing Dad up to watch Super Bowl tomorrow.....so not sure how much knitting will be done!
Once sidetrack sweater is done and blocking Book # 2 in my "knitting book adventure" will commence. Pretty sure I am going to do the Tuscany Shawl from "No Sheep For You" out of the Asland Trends Class that Amanda brought me from the Woolie Ewe in Plano, Tx a while back.
Pics posted when I actually get it going!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home