mimiwontonknits

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oops!

I was "tagged" the other day by Kay with a book meme.......I noticed it right before we were heading out of town, thought I'd do it when we got back...then promptly forgot all about it! That is until I saw tonight that I got tagged with it again by Sue

Sorry about that. Ok....Here goes.

The rules are:

Pick up the closest book with 123 pages or more.
Well...that proved to be a challenge! I'm in my hobby/computer room and all books in here are related to one of those things! The book that was truly closest was "Knitting Workshop" by Elizabeth Zimmerman.....and page 123 is blank....totally blank except for the page number...weird, but true! On to the next closest...."Knitting Rules" by Yarn Harlot.

Turn to page 123 and find the first 5 sentences.

Post the next 3 sentences:

"At this time in my life I coveted, more than any other thing, a chic pink suede hat with rabbits on it that had a white satin ribbon that tied fetchingly under the chin. My mum is a practical woman, and instead of the pink rabbit hat gracing my head (and changing my life, for the right hat can mean much for the social standing of a nine-year old girl), I had, for that entire winter: a gray and red hand-knit hat topped with a red pom-pom on top. The pom-pom was not only red and not a rabbit (That was really its biggest crime), but it was also almost as big as my head."

Tag 5 more people.

Soooo, I'm tagging: Shelley
Amanda
Rosemary
Anna
Guinifer

Ok.....all done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home