mimiwontonknits

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday, March 4

Off to pack up some knitting projects.....oh, and I guess I should throw some jammies and clothes in too! Amanda is having surgery today and I'm staying over there to help out while she recovers. They are calling it "minor surgery", but any surgery is more than minor in my opinion. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Short thought.....I just love having a tracker on the blog and being able to see who reads it on a regular basis......it can sure be interesting :-)>

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger anna said…

    I hope all went well...with the surgery. My prayers are with her.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope her surgery went well.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger anita said…

    I hope all is well with Amanda.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger CurliSu said…

    Sweet Amanda. Hope she is okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home