mimiwontonknits

Saturday, April 28, 2007

SP 10 Strikes Again!



My SP has spoiled me once again!! I came home Friday to another box of goodies!!! She is just awesome! She somehow knows me well and chooses things that I love!

The first thing I found was a great canvas tote bag. Perfect for medium sized projects! Then under that I saw the awesome book "Knitting Loves Crochet". I haven't crocheted for years, but some of the projects in the book are sooo cute and I can't wait to give it a try in combo with my knitting. There was also a little pamper me kit with botanical lotions and soap. That's the kind of stuff I always buy for other people and never for myself so it will be such a nice treat. Along the pampering lines she included a nail block. It's so cool....each side does something different...file, smooth, buff and shine! Another skein of Opal was tucked inside too...in a beautiful shade of rose! And....last but not least The Yarn Harlot's latest book!!! And get this.....look what was on the front inside page:

Is that just the neatest thing or what!!??


Do I have the best SP out there! You bet I do! Thanks so much SP! You ROCK!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home