mimiwontonknits

Friday, March 30, 2007

SPOILED!


Ok...I admit it....I am SPOILED ROTTEN!! Got my SP 10 package today! It is totally AWESOME!! I mean I feel like it should be my birthday or Christmas or something. I absolutely love every single thing she filled that box with!

She sent TWO skeins of Opal...my very favorite sock yarn...I have opal socks on as we speak :-)
And she also sent a skein of YarnArt Wool sock yarn in a soft beige. I haven't seen or tried that one. I'm so excited! How did she know that I needed some solid colors...almost everything I have is verigated or self striping!! There was also a hardback book in there. I have really gotten into reading the fictional knitting novels here lately and have been loving them! This one is "The Knitting Circle" by Ann Hood. I just finished "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and I can't wait to start this one.....and I now have a brand new book mark to use as well. It is the cutest thing!! It is metal with "Hope...learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" engraved on it and it has ribbons, beads and charms hanging off of it! On top of all that there is a bottle of the yummiest smelling vanilla bath gel!!

This is the making of a wonderful evening! First a nice bath using my new bath gel, getting into comfy jammies, casting on another pair of socks to knit on for a while, then hopping in bed with a brand new book....heavenly! Thank you, thank you SP!!!! You blew me away!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home