mimiwontonknits

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

All Six

Not a whole lot of knitting going on the past few days. Had oodles of company and other stuff going on. I have managed to do a decent amount on Ravelry though.....at the expense of sleeping...lol. I don't think I have been to bed before midnight since I got on!

Down to only two more Christmas gifts to do.....I did pare the list down some for reasons I won't go into here, but I'll be so excited to finish and move on to other things.

One of the happenings the past few days was decorating for Halloween. We ended up having ALL SIX of the grandkids here for the event. First time ever they were all together at our house. I think they all had a good time and probably slept good that night...lol. That playhouse and sandbox got a really good workout!

Will just put up a few pics of that then the next post should have some knitting content that I can actually show!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got some adorable grandkids!

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Wow - quite a house full! No wonder you're so crazy about them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home