mimiwontonknits

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clue # 2

I remembered to check the camera for the card this time :-). Finished clue # 2 yesterday and spent last night working on the second Tidal Wave sock out of Tofutsies.

I'm loving this mystery stole thing...such fun! Here it is.

Here is a closer shot that shows the beading better....just what I need...another thing to spend money on...lol...now I'm wanting to do something else with beads!


Next clue comes out tomorrow, but I'm thinking it will be much slower progress on that one. We are leaving tomorrow taking Savy on her first trip in the motor home. She is so excited! I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she was gathering up all her "stuff" to take and put in the motorhome for her trip.....no clothes, shoes, toothbrush or anything like that.....just the "important" stuff for a 5 year old...lol. She is so cute! We are only going for the weekend and are going to an rv park that has an indoor pool....just in case the weather gets yucky again.... so we will have a grand time regardless of the weather!

Short post tonight...DH is out of town and I never cook for just me....got to go scrounge around and see what's for dinner!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger savyjade said…

    It is looking so awesome! I am loveing the MS3 too. Beading is so much easier than I thought it would be. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
    Peanut

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Missy said…

    That is gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said…

    I hope you are having a wonderful time!

    Your MS3 is looking gorgeous. : )

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger CurliSu said…

    Your MS3 is looking great!
    I made it to row 53, I think, before I decided the laceweight Cashwool was just wrong for me. I'm starting over with J.Knits (Wheeling) and feel like it's a weight off my shoulders.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Your MS3 looks so good! I keep getting tempted to rip mine, but I know I probably shouldn't. I really like the way the varigated yarn is working with your lace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home