mimiwontonknits

Monday, October 15, 2007

Four Way Tie!

Hmmmm....seems we have a four way tie on the sweaters...lol! Soooo, that being the case I have decided to cast on three things. I have already started the Hola Blankie. It is a great "idiot knit" or mindless project for times when I don't want to think about what I'm doing :-).
Next thing to hit the needles is going to be a sock....I'm having withdrawals! I have been getting the Chameleon Colorworks
sock club for 6 months now and haven't done a single kit so I'll pick one of those. The patterns are usually a little challenging so that will give me a "think-a-little" something to work on. Not sure which one I'll do but here is the September kit they sent.

And last but not least one of the afore mentioned sweaters......just procrastinating about deciding on which one :-). Thanks so much to all of you that "played" by doing the poll. It was fun! I'll let you know when I decide which one to do.......or I could go buy some new yarn and do a different one....lol.....think I could pass that off as a tie-breaker to the DH?

It is so nice to have the Christmas projects done! Not sure I'll do quite so many next year...they took up almost half of my "knitting year!" I love this craft too much to start doing something with it that makes it a chore..... which is kind of the way I felt about it this year. All I have to do now is the handles on the felted bags and wrap everything up.

One other project I'll probably start when I get done with the 3 I have lined up is another MS3. Even though it was soooo dis-heartening to have to frog the first one because I ran out of yarn :-(.....I still want to have a finished product from that KAL. It was my first big lace project and I want to have something to show for it! I picked up some J. Knits to do it in when I decide to tackle it again. I chose a similar colorway so I could used the beads I used before. Not sure what I'll do with the Cherry Tree....maybe another stole...only smaller!

On the non-knitting side of things, this has been a hectic exhausting month! A lot of stuff going on, out of town company and working a lot more. Right now I'm wishing I could hop into the RV and take off for a couple of weeks! I do still LOVE working though!!! You know, sometimes you get all excited about something and it turns out to be a huge disappointment, but not this time! Working for MG & David is awesome and I just love getting to know all the "regulars" who come in to hang out and knit! And being there on the days a shipment comes in.....oh, my goodness....it's like Christmas every day :-).

Well......it has been so crazy lately I can't remember the last time I did laundry....and I know the last time I cleaned house was right before all the company came in....there are no menus planned for a much needed trip to the grocery store....I have birthday presents to buy for 3 people before this weekend....and the list goes on......see why I want to run away in the motor home? Lol....life in the fast lane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home