mimiwontonknits

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just For Fun!!!

Well yesterday I made a comment at the end of my post about deciding what to cast on next and Kay made a resounding vote for the Hola Blankie. She was sitting in front of the yarn display when I bought it at the Knit In at Gourmet Yarn Company Saturday night. (Sorry....I can't get used to the new name.....it will likely always be the Knit In to me :-))!

Anyway, with that being said, I thought it might be fun to do a poll and let you guys decide what I should start next!! If you want to play just leave me a comment about which of these projects I should do! Hopefully I can get all of the links to work and this will be fun!

Option 1

Hola Blankie
I purchased the same colors and the pattern Saturday night.

Option 2

Tilted Duster
To be done out of this:

Option 3

Codi

Made out of this one:

Option 4

Polkadot

This one will be for Miss Savy out of this:Option 5

Nantucket Jacket

Thinking of doing this one in:

Option 6

Ribby Cardi

Have this picked here. Brown for the body and tan for the sleeves:

And last but not least

Option 7

Champagne Leaf and Acorn Shawl

For this one I have chosen:

Soooo this should be fun to see what you all think! Just leave me a comment! Off to check the links....hope they all work!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger savyjade said…

    I say the tilted duster. You deserve to make something for yourself! I love you.
    Peanut

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darn, Carolyn! It was easy when I didn't have options. lol I'm torn between Hola and Codi. But consider this: You can work on Hola and when you get tired of it put it down and work on something else. lol I can't imagine working straight thru on a blanket without using "some other crayons" upon occasion. :-)

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    I'm with Kay on doing two - but I like the Nantucket for the sweater.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger anna said…

    Awww isn't Savy sweet....I had thought to do the polkadot for her or the acorn shawl...but now more thinking about the polkadot for Savy....it is always good to make the grandbabies happy...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home