mimiwontonknits

Friday, February 23, 2007

Ten Strange Things About Me

Ok. I have to admit it....I like these MemMe things! I love reading them on other people's blogs...especially people I know. I guess it makes me think I'm getting to know them better..lol!
Saw this one floating around a few weeks ago and since I don't have new knitting news yet, thought I would do it, too! By the way....I'm tagging Amanda...you now have to do it too!

1. I can't....and I mean can't touch raw meat then eat it cooked in the same day! When I do something like meat loaf that you are supposed to squish with your hands I use a fork...or get DH to do it!

2. When I clean my ears with a Q-tip it always makes me have a major coughing fit.

3. I have to read at night before I go to sleep. Even if it is really late and I only read a small paragraph, I have to do it or I can't go to sleep.

4. I hate drinking from a glass with no handle. Getting my hand wet from a sweaty glass just drives me crazy!

5. I am terrified of bees and wasps. Never been stung badly by one, but I will definately put on a side-show if one flys close by. I simply cannot stand still like everyone says you are supposed to do. I FREAK OUT!

6. The texture of food in my mouth is more important to me than the taste. For instance...I don't do shredded coconut because it "feels" like hairs in my mouth!

7. When someone hands me something to eat I ALWAYS smell of it before I taste it.

8. I always save my bread and eat it after dessert when out in a restaraunt.

9. I am pretty much a tee-totaler. Don't mind if others enjoy, but two or three sips of wine or beer sends me straight to bed with a raging migraine.

10. I LOVE catalogs! I collect "wish books" and get so many in the mail it's insane. When we moved last I found ones that were from years ago.....and forced myself to throw away dozens of them!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had to laugh when I saw your raw meat thing. Back when we still had to cut up chickens....I couldn't STAND to cut it up and then cook and eat. I was sooo glad when the stores started carrying chicken pieces. I'm still pretty grossed out by raw chicken on bones. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home