mimiwontonknits

Thursday, November 08, 2007

On The Road Again!

Yea!!! We are heading out in the motorhome again on Friday!! This time for 10 days...the longest we have ever stayed out in it. I can't wait! We are going to actually move around this time and stay in more than one place. We are taking Miss Savy with us and staying Friday and Saturday somewhere relatively close to the Metro, taking her home on Sunday since she has school on Monday, then heading out a little further for the remainder of the time. I've already started pondering which knitting projects I'm going to need to take. A girl has to have plenty of options, you know :-).

It's going to be interesting seeing how much email we have when we get back...I think we need to break down and get a lap top so we can keep up when we are gone. Pretty much all the rv parks have wi-fi available these days and it would be nice to be able to get online to check out local attractions in the places we stay.....like yarn shops...lol!

Have tons to get done before we head out so it's going to be really hectic the next couple of days, but it will be worth it to have all that time to get some R & R! This will also be the first trip out in it when the weather is cooler......hope the heater works.....we haven't had to use it yet. I'm thinking I'll take a space heater and a couple extra quilts just in case!

I did manage to get the Hola Blankie done...and used it last night while knitting and watching tv! I'm so glad I did the smaller size....it's perfect! Just covers my feet and comes up to my waist. The other one I used to use is a full-sized blanket and so big and bulky.

Have also made a little progress on the Fiesta sweater. I love knitting with this stuff!! Hopefully I will get a good bit done on it while we are gone.

Ok...off to the races....I'm working all day today, need to get everything ready to load into the rv, go to the store, make sure Dad has everything he needs while we are gone, pay bills...the list goes on!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Hola Blankie looks fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home